Bifluoride varnish for fluoridation of teeth, treatment of tooth tissue hyperesthesia, prevention of caries and sealing of dentinal tubules.
INDICATIONS FOR USE:
- Fluoridation of teeth for dental caries prevention.
- Local fluoridation after therapy and polishing procedures.
- Decrease of sensitivity of hard tissues of the teeth
- Sealing of the dentinal tubules and creation of a protective barrier in the cavities.
- Erosion protection in the cervical areas.
- Insulation of the tooth surface of the teeth after mechanical processing.
- Post-operative treatment of enamel areas affected by acid.
- Local inhibition of bacterial activity.
- F&A Biflu is a quick-drying chemical varnish, comfortable for both the doctor and the patient.
- Contains calcium and sodium fluoride micro-suspensions.
- The high flowability of F&A Biflu allows you to form a fairly thin layer, which is very convenient especially when protecting areas close to the root canals.
- Contains thymol which provides a good antibacterial effect.
- Fluorides of calcium and sodium are sources of fluoride ions which fill tooth tissues and have a strong therapeutic effect in isolating the bottom of the cavities, as well as they are topically used as a prophylaxis against caries.
- The material is transparent and does not cause discoloration of the teeth.
METHOD OF USING:
- Surfaces to be treated with F&A Biflu must be thoroughly cleaned and air dried.
- Soak a foam applicator with one or two drops of the drug and then apply the drug with a thin layer on the surfaces which should be treated.
- To isolate cavities use an application brush with the help of which you should apply a layer of F&A Biflu on the walls and bottom of the prepared cavity.
- Avoid forming a layer that is too thick as a thick layer is easier to be removed from the surface of the teeth.
- Let the varnish soak into the tooth tissue for a few seconds and then dry the treated surface with air.
- After drying F&A Biflu forms a waterproof film that, if properly applied and properly cured, remains on the teeth for several days.