F&A CHELA GEL-LIQUID
Chelate material for chemical extension of root canals.
F&A Chela Gelis designed for extension of root canals due to the dissolution of the calcium components of the canal walls and dentinal sawdust appeared during mechanical processing.
EDTA-sodium salt removes calcium salts from the walls of the canal allowing the reamers and files to clean quickly the canal and give to it the desired shape.
The ability of EDTA to dissolve calcium of dentinal plugs quickly allows mechanical tools to penetrate even into the thinnest canals. The Gel minimizes the risk of tool breakage in the canal.
F&A Chela Gel also facilitates removal of the broken instruments, silver and gutta-percha pins, etc. from the canal. Contains benzalkonium chloride, which provides the antibacterial effect of the drug.
INDICATIONS FOR USE:
- Chemical extension of narrow and poorly accessible root canals with simultaneous disinfection.
- Identification of canal orifice.
- Unsealing of previously sealed canals.
- Chemical extension of root canals due to dissolution of calcium components of the canal walls and dentinal sawdust during mechanical processing.
- The drug contains 19% EDTA.
- Rapid calcium dissolution of dentin plugs.
- Contains benzalkonium bromide which provides antibacterial action of the drug.
- Penetration even into the thinnest channels.
- The drug minimizes the risk of tool breakage in the canal.
- Facilitates the removal from the canal of broken tools, silver and gutta-percha pins, etc.
- Available in two forms:
- F&A Chela liquid – liquid,
- F&A Chela Gel– gel.
METHOD OF USING:
- After washing the canal with a stabilized solution of sodium hypochlorite enter a file (K or H) coated with F&A Chela Gel into the canal until it reaches the apex.
- You can also put F&A Chela Gel into the canal using delivery cannulas.
- Finally, process the canal with sodium hypochlorite and an H-file.
- Wash and dry the canal.
- You can use special cleaning solutions.
- Canal filling can be carried out with an appropriate sealer and gutta-percha pins by using routine protocol.