Solvent for the root canal desobturation.
F&A Desobtur – solvent for the root canal desobturation.
INDICATIONS FOR USE:
- For softening and desobturation of the root canals sealed with the phenol, formalin, and formaldehyde resins.
- Disobturation (unsealing) of root canals after sealing with phenol-formaldehyde-based resins.
- High efficiency of unsealing.
- Contains flavoring additives.
- Presence of surfactant facilitates the penetration of the solvent into the recesses and cavities
METHOD OF USING:
- Desobturation of the canal is performed by combined chemical action of F&A Desobtur and mechanical action of endodontic instruments
- Process the tooth chamber and entrance of the canal.
- Place a drop of F&A Desobtur at the mouth of the canal.
- Delete the contents of the canal using the appropriate file, wetting the instrument with F&A Desobtur.
- Repeat the procedure step by step until the apex is reached.
RECOMMENDATIONS AND PRECAUTIONS:
- The canal which is unsealed with F&A Desobtur must be thoroughly dried before subsequent filling.
- Avoid contact with eyes and oral soft tissue. If accidental contact with eye occurs rinse immediately with large amount of water.