Highly aesthetic fiber bulks for making adhesive bridge prostheses.
Adhesive bridge prostheses allow to completely eliminate or delay the use of traditional methods of indirect prostheses in which there is a great loss of tooth tissues.
INDICATIONS FOR USE:
- F&A FiberBulks are made of transparent quartz fibers bonded to each other with high-strength epoxy binder.
- The refraction indices of epoxy resin and quartz fibers are carefully selected and very close, which makes it possible to mask the bulk well with a composite material.
- Indicators of elasticity, elasticity and thermal expansion are close to those of the dentin of the tooth.
- Surface roughness of the bulks of about 10 microns facilitates micromechanical adhesion to the composite.
- Excellent aesthetic result.
- Inertness and biocompatibility with living tissues of the tooth.
- F&A FiberBulks do not require special treatment.
Downloads flyer F&A FIBERBULK Instruction for use F&A FIBERBULK