Light-curied fluorine-containing composite material for fissure sealing.
F&A Fisfill is a photopolymer fluorine-containing composite material for sealing fissure sealing with improved thixotropy and a high degree of adhesion to etched enamel.
INDICATIONS FOR USE:
- Sealing of fissures and pits.
- Performing micro-restorations.
- Using as the first layer for large composite restorations in cavities with a C-factor equal to 5.
- Filling – special bioactive glass containing calcium- flour- phosphate;
- Prolonged output of ions of fluoride, calcium and phosphate which can re-mineralize tooth tissues and prevent caries.
- The average size of the bioactive filler particles is 0.4 microns.
- High fullness of material (about 50%).
- Excellent abrasion resistance and durability.
- Rheological additives facilitate the penetration of the material into the narrow fissures and pits.
- High adhesion to etched enamel.
- Available in two colors: transparent opal (Clear) and opaque white (White).
- Perfect disguise (White).
- Control over fissure sealing for a long time (Clear).
METHOD OF USING:
- Thoroughly clean the surface for filling and treat it with etching gel containing orthophosphoric acid and antiseptic additives (F&A Phospo). Etching time – about 15 seconds (for milk teeth – 90-120 seconds). Then wash with plenty of water.
- The etched surface of the tooth should be white-blue and after drying NO saliva, moisture or any contaminants should be allowed onto this surface.
- Dry the etched surface thoroughly.
- Put one drop of F&A Fisfill on the mixing plate and using a brush apply a thin layer of it onto the etched surface.
- Light-cure it for 20-30 seconds using a Light Unit.
- Carefully close the syringe immediately after use.