F&A MerFill Paint packed in 3 g (2 ml) syringes
Flowable Composite Paints.
MerFill Paint – flowable composite paints which combine a high degree of aesthetics, ease in use and comfort in work.
INDICATIONS FOR USE:
MerFill Paint is used:
- As masking agents for tooth tissues with changed color.
- For direct and indirect restorations for individualization of restored teeth;
- Provides natural individualization of highly aesthetic restorations.
- Convenient application and practical use.
- High covering ability.
- Comfortable consistence.
- Available in four shades.
SHADES OF COMPOSITE PAINTS:
- Ochre – for color correction of different teeth areas (cracks in young and aged teeth, tobacco stains and etc.).
- White – for imitation of some specific teeth areas (hypercalcification, fluorosis and etc.).
- Grey (Grey-Blue) – for specification of cutting edge (blue glow of young enamel, underlining transparent shades).
- Brown – for creating of natural color of fissures.
For more information about this product please see flyer below or contact us on email@example.com