F&A MerFill RAINBOW
Color light-cured flowable restorative composite with a pronounced effect of pearl shine or fluorescence.
New color, light-cured composite material with a pronounced effect of pearl shine or fluorescence for filling (mainly) milk teeth. Suitable for restoring erosive, damaged, discolored, and structurally deficient dental dentin and enamel.
INDICATIONS FOR USE:
- Direct and indirect restorations for individualization of the restored teeth.
- Restoration of temporary teeth in pediatric dentistry.
- Sealing of fissures.
- Restoration of cavities of I, III, V classes with minimal invasion.
- Cavity after “tunnel” preparation.
- Restoration of small defects in indirect and direct aesthetic restorations.
- Reсonstruction of temporary restorations.
- Temporary inlays.
- Marking of sealed canals facilitating their search during refilling process.
- High aesthetics due to a good balance of opacity and light reflection.
- Fluorine release due to the presence of fluorine-containing filler provides long anti-carious activity.
- The material is perfect for pediatric dentistry. Facilitates visual control for parents.
- Superb bright colors turn the child’ visit to a dentist into an interesting game.
- High motivation of children for treatment.
- Excellent color stability.
- Simple, quick and easy use, which is very important in pediatric dentistry.
- Excellent flowability of material facilitates application.
- It is cured by standard dental curing lamp.
- Provides convenience and ease of work.
For more information about this product please see flyer below or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org