Antibacterial gel for treatment of periodontium diseases.
A unique combination of 4 active ingredients which are present in the dissolved (most active) form in the biopolymer matrix. A special biopolymer matrix provides the prolonged release of active ingredients into the surrounding soft tissues.
INDICATIONS FOR USE:
Infectious and inflammatory diseases of periodontium and mucous membrane of the oral cavity:
- Acute and chronic gingivitis.
- Acute ulcerous necrotic Vensana gingivitis.
- Acute and chronic periodontitis disease.
- Youthful periodontitis disease.
- Periodontosis complicated by gingivitis.
- Aphthous stomatitis.
- Inflammation of the mucous membrane of oral cavity after the trauma (including carrying prosthetic device).
- The post-extraction alveolitis (socket inflammation after the tooth extraction).
- Periodontitis, periodontal abscess (as a part of the combined therapy).
- Infectious and inflammatory diseases of the periodontal and oral mucosa:
- Topical use. For dental use only.
- Eliminate dental deposits mechanically and align the surface of the root.
- Wash, then dry the area with a paper pin.
- Insert the gel into each periodontal pocket directly from the syringe using a plastic tip (supplied) or a metal cannula. The gel is firstly introduced into the deepest part of the periodontal pocket, after that the pocket is filled up to the edge of the gum.
- When the the gel is insert the patient should refrain from drinking and eating for 30 minutes. It is not recommended to wash the gel out
- To prevent exacerbation of chronic gingivitis and periodontitis the gel is applied twice during 7 to 10 days. Such preventive courses are carried out 2-3 times a year.
- To prevent post-fracture alveolitis after tooth extraction the socket is treated with gel, after which the gel is used once every two days for 7 – 10 days.