Etching gel containing 37% of orthophosphoric acid with the addition of antiseptic.
F&A Phospo – etching gel containing 37% of orthophosphoric acid. Does not contain silicon dioxide, has a strong thixotropic effect.
INDICATIONS FOR USE:
- Acid etching of dentin and enamel.
- Contains 37% of orthophosphoric acid.
- Does not contain silicon dioxide.
- Gelling agent – biopolymer.
- The blue color of the gel simplifies the work (application control).
- Contains antiseptic (8-hydroxyquinoline – sulfate).
- Has a strong thixotropic effect.
- Supplied in 5 ml syringes with very thin tips which provide accurate and safe application of the gel only in areas where it is necessary to etch.
- Convenient and easy in use.
- The gel is washed out with water instantly.
METHOD OF USING:
- Apply the gel only on the enamel completely covering the area of the bevel.
- After 15 seconds apply the gel onto the dentin.
- After another 15 seconds thoroughly wash out the entire gel with water and air dry.
- After the process of etching the enamel should be of a white- chalk color (for milk teeth a second etching is recommended during 90-120 seconds).
INDICATIONS AND PRECAUTIONS:
- The working surface must be thoroughly cleaned before etching. If this has not been done, it is necessary to re-apply the gel, wash it off with water and dry the surface.
- Avoid getting the gel on soft tissues of the mouth, on the skin and in the eyes. If this happens immediately wash off the gel with plenty of water.