F&A RELIEF АB
Application antibacterial desensitizing gel for local sensitivity reduction.
F&A Relief AB is used for any dental procedures that require local anesthesia. The gel is applied to the mucous membrane of soft tissues, directly to the place where the injection will be made. The material has low toxicity, does not cause allergic reactions and chemical burns of the mucous membrane. It easily get into hard-to-reach places. F&A Relief AB is economical, light and easy to use, has a pleasant taste. It also has an antibacterial effect.
INDICATIONS FOR USE:
- Anesthesia of mucosa of the soft tissues before injection.
- Suppression of reflex mouth closing.
- Lubrication and anesthesia before cofferdam application.
- Local anesthesia when removing excess cement, when installing a crown or bridge, curettage or removing dental plaque.
- Application gel based on 20% benzocaine.
- Has an antibacterial effect.
- Faster and deeper anesthesia.
- Does not cause chemical burns of the mucous membrane.
- More economical use of the drug.
- The gel is applied locally and as a result – there is no discomfort that occurs after irrigation of the entire oral cavity.
- Convenience of application in hard-to-reach places.
- Flavoring additives: cherry, strawberry, peach.
SPECIAL RECOMMENDATIONS FOR CHILDREN’S DENTISTRY:
- You can anesthetize the place of injection. When the gel is applied, the child is not afraid of the future injection.
- Then (after 2 – 3 minutes) infiltration anesthesia is performed.