F&A FIBERROPE & F&A FIBERTAPE
Fiberglass reinforced ceramic fibers for teeth splinting formed into cords – F&A FiberRope or tapes – F&A FiberTape.
Dental splinting materials – special tapes and cords made of glass-ceramic fiber. These tapes and cords are fixed to the tooth tissues with the help of bonding adhesive systems used in a daily dental practice.
INDICATIONS FOR USE:
- Periodontal splinting of anterior and posterior teeth.
- Immediate replacement of extracted teeth.
- Production of temporary and long-term adhesive bridges.
- Stabilization of re-implanted or damaged teeth.
- Temporary reinforcement of implant-based bridges.
- Post-orthodontic retention.
- The fibers are reinforced with special glass ceramic.
- They are silanized, contain unfilled adhesive resins that increase adhesion with bonding systems and flowable composite cements.
- Provide high aesthetics.
- The elasticity module of tapes and cords of the F&A Fiber system is comparable to that of most composite restoration materials.
- Flexible, durable and wear-resistant.
- Easy to use, do not require special scissors and do not need using of special gloves for manipulation.
- It is easy to use them in the mouth as well as during fixing of prostheses in the laboratory.